1. The qualifying teams for the World final will compete in the World Corporate Golf Challenge on the 9th of June. The winning team of the day will compete in the World Final in Cascais, Portugal from 21st to 25th of June 2017
2. The competition will comprise 18 Hole Stableford Nett game, with players playing off 3/4 of their official club handicaps or the host club maximum handicaps. Players with higher handicaps will play with the maximum handicap allowed. (For the final it will be maximum 24 for men, 30 for ladies)
3. Each round will be decided by taking the aggregate total of the Stableford Nett scores of the team. The final score of the team will be the total sum of points of both players. In the case of a tie, there will be a sudden death play-off, as set out in point 6.
4. Only in exceptional circumstances can a change to the team that qualified be made, subject to approval by the organisers.
5. Teams not present at the 1st tee at the given start time or within 5 minutes of their starting time, will be given a two stroke team penalty on the score of the day. Teams who are late more than 5 minutes of their start time will be disqualified from the competition. Teams must be at the 1st tee at least 15 minutes prior to their start time.
6. In the event of a tie, or ties, the National Champions will be decided by a sudden death play-off. Played at the 18th hole, the stableford scores of both players will be added together, the team with the highest stableford nett score for the hole being deemed the winner. In the event of a tie, the teams will continue playing on the same basis until a winner is found. The team playing first will be decided by a toss of a coin, in the event of three or more teams teeing, lots will be drawn.
7. If by any reason it is not possible to play the play off, the winning team will be the team with best scores on the last 9, 6, and 3 holes of the competition.
8. In the event of any dispute or on-course ruling the decision of the Organisation is final.
9. Electric buggies are not permissible during the competition. Only in the case of a legitimate medical reason, with supporting documentation, will this be allowed.
10. All players must wear trousers. Shorts or ¾ trousers are not permitted.
11. The Organisers reserve the right to change details described in the event literature, and can not be held responsible for any liability caused by inclement weather.
12. Any individual or team not conducting themselves in a manner deemed suitable by the Event Organisers (WCGC S.L) or the Official Destination / Venues will be disqualified from the World Final and asked to vacate the venue.